Saturday, May 2, 2009

JUST FOR FUN!!!

I thought I would share a few pictures from the last couple of days!!! ENJOY!!!This is the pajamas we bought Campbell the day we found out what she was! It was so hard to shop for her this time of year! She won't be here until October, and all the clothes out now are Spring and Summer!!! Celebration dinner at a little Italian Restaurant in New Orleans! Sorry it's so dark.This was on JJ and Big Daddy's kitchen table for Campbell when I got home!These are the "girl" cookies (up close) JJ made for me!!! They were yummy! The morning Levale and I went for our Ultrasound, she put both a girl cookie and a boy cookie in Mary Carlton's lunch box! She's so creative!!!This was all inside the package!!!This sign was hanging on the front of our house when I pulled up!!! :-) It just makes me SMILE!

Last, here's a belly pic at 16 weeks! This pic doesn't show much, but it's the only one I have that is not bare belly! I will spare you all of those!!! It seems like she is growing more and more each day!!!

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Congrats on your sweet girl! They are a BLAST!!!!!

Stephanie said...

You are awesome, girl!! You keep up with stuff so great! Campbell will have everything documented and that's great!!! I keep a journal for both our kids..something I thought you might like :o)!! LOVE keeping up with what's going on!!! You all are still in my prayers!
Love you - Steph

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a precious baby girl! Love the name.

I've been looking for Auburn bloggers. If you're on facebook, come join us and spread the word to any bloggers who live in the Auburn area or are Auburn Alumni.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73723203589

Thanks!

The Martin Family said...

I'm so excited for you! She is going to be so precious...and I know her grandmother is going to make sure she is spoiled rotten! Congrats on a healthy baby! I love her name!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl! My mom told me you were pregnant ( I think she saw your mom somewhere and you mom told her) -
Our little girl Dacy Caroline is 10 weeks old today! Being a Mom is wonderful!! It's the best and hardest job ever, but God really does teach you such incredible things through this journey.
Enjoy every second of your pregnancy, and I'll be praying for you!
-dacy