Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OUR LITTLE BLESSING

Levale and I are so excited to share with all of you that we will become the proud parents to one of God's many miracles in October!!! I am seven weeks pregnant and feeling great!!! We went to the Dr. yesterday and got our very first picture of our little blessing! It's little heart was beating so fast! As Dr. Alverson was showing us the heart beat, tears just started flowing. I can't describe the excitement, thankfulness, and love I feel for our sweet baby. What a miracle! We are so thankful for the bundle of joy Our Good Lord has blessed us with! Please keep us in your prayers in the coming months. Specifically pray for the Lord to guide us in the right direction with Levale's career, for me to find a job wherever we may go, and for us to begin preparing to be the best parents we possibly can!For Valentine's Day, Levale and I did baby presents for each other. Nanny and Aunt Nene also sent the baby Valentine's presents! My good friend, Whitney gave us a "Congratulations present!" The first of many AUBURN items for our little bundle of joy, and a "Precious Angel" Binky holder!Last, but not least, these are just a few items JJ has bought for our baby! (She won't show me everything!) I can't even begin to imagine what she will buy when we find out the gender!!!

Thank you Nanny, Nene, Whit and JJ for all the SURPRISES!!! We all three love you!!!

16 comments:

Ford Family said...

Congrats!! I know yall are so excited..they are truly amazing & precious gifts from God!!!

The Basquins said...

CONGRATS!! Children are life's greatest blessing. . .and wow do they teach you so much so quickly. We'll be praying for a healthy baby and mommy!

Anonymous said...

That such amazing news Perri!! You guys are going to make wonderful parents, can't wait to read all your updates and see baby bump pictures! Hope you're feeling great, you'll be in our prayers!

S. L. Perrault said...

Yay!!!! I had a sneaky feeling you might be an expectant momma. We are SOOOO excited for you guys and will definitely be praying for you and Baby Speigner! Our congrats and hugs to you both!!!

The Cooks said...

Congratulations!! You'll be in my thoughts during the coming months!They truly are an amazing blessing!

Shealy said...

Yay! I am so excited for y'all! Soak every bit of this up!!!

Keri A. Ward said...

YAY!! Congratulations! Yall are in my prayers.

Beth said...

yay!! Its offically out!! Im so exctied for you guys. I hope you keep feeling well!! I will continue to keep you and the sweet peanut in my prayers!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! We are sooo excited for you guys! What a blessings! Keep us updated. Great party b-day party themes for October:o)for the years to come! In our prayers!

The Mader's said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when you guys would have a little one. Congrats! I just sent you and email. Congrats! Couldn't be happier for you and Levale!

The Gross Family said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet the precious little one. It'll be here before you know it. Cherish every minute!!!! Love y'all

Amy Adams said...

Wow! CONGRATS Perri!! I know you are thrilled! I just got a job in Labor and Delivery in Montgomery...so although I probably won't be seeing you when you deliver, I will be thinking about you! Hope everything goes well and take care!

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

I've been waiting for this post and keeping my mouth shut since Ashley told me. I'm so excited for you. Lots of prayers from the Baker's.

The Galimore Family said...

Congratulations!!! You will be the best Mommy! I will be praying for you and your little one:)

The Reeds said...

CONGRATS Perri!! I hope you are having a great pregnancy! I love your blog!

DeLine Family said...

Hey Perri! Congrats on the sweet thing on the way! That is so very exciting...take every advantage and enjoy it...they are so amazing. I hope you're finding out...but I'm thinking girl already! :-)
Congrats Again! Laura